ProTrails provides detailed hiking, trail running, equestrian and mtb trail descriptions as well as maps and community tools for connecting with other outdoor enthusiasts.
A leading provider of detailed trail descriptions and trail data across the United States - ProTrails serves millions of pageviews to millions of unique visitors each year. With steady growth at 30% - 50% YOY, every year since its birth, ProTrails is known as the #1 provider of high quality, first party trail content.
Maps & GPS
The ProTrails Forum provides outdoor enthusiasts the ability to share, connect and communicate. Members can post Trip Reports, Trail Condition Reports, Blogs, Photos and more. Since launching in Q4 2014 it’s generated over 280,000 posts from 10,000+ members! Advertisers can integrate content seamlessly with the Forum and become part of this active and targeted community
- Colorado (Denver-Boulder Metro | Vail-Breckenridge | Aspen)
- California (San Francisco-Marin)
- Washington (Seattle Metro | Olympic Peninsula)
- Desert Southwest (Utah | Arizona)
- Standard | IAB Display Units
- Rising Star | In-Banner Video
- Custom | Multi-functional Units
- ROS: $15-25
- ROC: $20-30
- Rising Star | Custom: $20-30
We use DFP and support all 3rd party servers and tags
Maps | Camping | Fishing | Photos
Align your brand and products with specific activities and interests.
High visibility against targeted content delivers impact across multiple touch-points
- Fixed Position Logo on all Trail Pages within sponsored content section
- Roadblock (4 Units) on all sponsored content pages
- $1,000 - 2,500 per month
Extend brand reach, leadership and personality through content integration on ProTrails.
ProTrails can support a range of custom content integration programs within:
- Home Page Features
- Primary Navigation
- Forums and Blogs
- ROS Featured Content Modules
- Camping, Fishing, Biking Sections
Dave Levy: email@example.com